Yah, actually the only parties I will attend are for 7 year old's birthdays. For serious.
No, these were blown up for a parade on Canada Day that I was actually a part of. They gave me a gypsy costume and a bunch of flags and set me loose on the Village.
6 comments:
you always go to the sweetest parties
oOh, deleted comments are so mysterious!
Yah, actually the only parties I will attend are for 7 year old's birthdays. For serious.
No, these were blown up for a parade on Canada Day that I was actually a part of. They gave me a gypsy costume and a bunch of flags and set me loose on the Village.
Good times...
the deleted comment was mine, I accidently clicked it again and it appeared twice. Sorry to ruin the mystery
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Lovely lovely lovely!
Post a Comment