Hi! I found your blog through your facebook account... which I found because I had a couple classes with you last year. In anycase my name is Jenny.. I don't know if you remember me, but I think I sat next to you in the ENVS 2100 exam... and gave a few things to the HyFi lunches.
but yeah, I'm also commenting because I didn't know you were a photographer! I am too so this was really cool to look at. I predominatly shoot documentary type stuff, but I have a sort of love affair with nature photography, and I can't do it well at all, so I really like a lot of your work!!!
Hey Jenny, yah I remember you! Thanks for checking out my site, I'm glad you like my photos. I usually put a new one on every day, so you should check back... I would actually like to get more into shooting documentary stuff actually... if you want, my email is lroyce@sympatico.ca I'd love to see some of your photos!
4 comments:
Hi!
I found your blog through your facebook account... which I found because I had a couple classes with you last year. In anycase my name is Jenny.. I don't know if you remember me, but I think I sat next to you in the ENVS 2100 exam... and gave a few things to the HyFi lunches.
but yeah, I'm also commenting because I didn't know you were a photographer! I am too so this was really cool to look at. I predominatly shoot documentary type stuff, but I have a sort of love affair with nature photography, and I can't do it well at all, so I really like a lot of your work!!!
hotsies coldsies
Hey Jenny, yah I remember you!
Thanks for checking out my site, I'm glad you like my photos. I usually put a new one on every day, so you should check back... I would actually like to get more into shooting documentary stuff actually... if you want, my email is lroyce@sympatico.ca I'd love to see some of your photos!
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment