partying, tired, working, repeat, repeat, repeat
but i do always make up for lost... blogs.
i kind of just feel like posting a bunch of pictures,
so here goes........

a dedication to my new roommate for september, the lovely rohini

posted on a bench on the georgian trail along where I ride my bike to work

someone else saw this same thing and took almost the exact same photo, it's posted on countermag
http://countermag.blogspot.com/2006/07/sadness-ensued.html

mr. calvin

a drawing i did for school this year

rohini took this in london a while back

...?

next generation coles genius

keep smiling everyone!
I want you all to come to a big party at our apartment when I go back to school!
3 comments:
ok yeah...this is the girl that took that pic..and i thought maybe you meant that you took something similar not that you took the exact same picture in the exact same spot in the exact same picture...that is ultimately one of the weirdest things that has ever happened...the only difference is i think may cam was a little closer...seriously strange..you rock.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment