light captures by lana
isn't lake huron magnifique?untouchable sunsets
i believe it's actually Georgian Bay
thats not where I work, but that is where I perform. I hear there is an Elvis fest tonight? Take some pictures, I am looking for the female asian elvis's.and the little people elvis's.and the wheelchair elvis's.take the pictures, amen
close enough, my balcony looks westhow i long for the sun setting over lake huronthe colours are home
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment
5 comments:
isn't lake huron magnifique?
untouchable sunsets
i believe it's actually Georgian Bay
thats not where I work, but that is where I perform.
I hear there is an Elvis fest tonight? Take some pictures, I am looking for the female asian elvis's.
and the little people elvis's.
and the wheelchair elvis's.
take the pictures, amen
close enough,
my balcony looks west
how i long for the sun setting over lake huron
the colours are home
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment