10/30/06

resilient green



So....
I really have not used too many words here in a little while
And I know I've been pretty slack about posting photos too.
But, Halloween is the wiccan new year, and I promise I'll get back to daily posting
I feel like I've been running out of photos to post of something
So I guess I just need to start taking MORE

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Stay tuned for MORE Awesome PHOTOS!!

(YAYYY)

2 comments:

The Unbelievable said...

Nobody is leaving any comments and it's making me sad. I check your page everyday for updates so I hope that your lack of comments as of late does not reflect the frequency of your posting.
Keeping on snapping!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Alex, you are the best...

and JUST for YOU I'm going to put on an amazing posting later tonight...
I guess I'm just easily distracted lately,
Are you leaving the province in two days??

you will be missed alex!
you are truly a great person and I don't know if I can take losing two amazing people to the west, but I hope all your travels fare you well.

keep in touch!

heart