Another form of maze, I believe. To walk the good road and toil the trouble of towering threads, a tremorous life indeed. I figure one starts in the lower left corner makes a way from there. But what does it mean, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? (only in honor of jack, if you please). You know what I like about this one? It has a loto of color, it almost feels like it was put there on purpose rather than just be a coincidental happening. Again, great find.
1 comment:
Another form of maze, I believe. To walk the good road and toil the trouble of towering threads, a tremorous life indeed. I figure one starts in the lower left corner makes a way from there. But what does it mean, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? (only in honor of jack, if you please).
You know what I like about this one? It has a loto of color, it almost feels like it was put there on purpose rather than just be a coincidental happening. Again, great find.
Post a Comment