What am I? Chopped liver? that pic of Gramma is really cool. Btw, was it you or my mom that took a picture during Christmas of me and someone else that I look kind of cute in? Can you send it to me if you have it?
I've looked at this entry almost every day since you posted it. You camera is your expression, and you're damn good at that. I don't know half of these people and I'm touched. Thank you.
Ahhh! Alex, you're awesome. Thank you so much!!! I really really appreciate your patronage to my site, and all your comments. A girl needs a little feedback... Also, I can send you some extra photos of Brian, if you're interested.... hah, just kidding. But I agree, he's a pretty handsome dude. Jess's boyfriend isn't bad either.
Scotty - You're a sweetheart.
And sab - I'm sorry, but I don't have any pictures of you really. But I love you too!!!
5 comments:
What am I? Chopped liver? that pic of Gramma is really cool. Btw, was it you or my mom that took a picture during Christmas of me and someone else that I look kind of cute in? Can you send it to me if you have it?
You are amazing!!!
I heart you.
The End
Scotty
I've looked at this entry almost every day since you posted it. You camera is your expression, and you're damn good at that. I don't know half of these people and I'm touched. Thank you.
Your boyfriend is hot. Seriously.
Ahhh! Alex, you're awesome. Thank you so much!!!
I really really appreciate your patronage to my site, and all your comments. A girl needs a little feedback...
Also, I can send you some extra photos of Brian, if you're interested.... hah, just kidding. But I agree, he's a pretty handsome dude.
Jess's boyfriend isn't bad either.
Scotty - You're a sweetheart.
And sab - I'm sorry, but I don't have any pictures of you really. But I love you too!!!
What is that little orange ball at the bottom? It looks really nice. The colors on top make the sewer at the bottom look bad. Makes me wonder.
Your the Best Lana. I always knew.
Post a Comment