6/18/07

wild columbine


it must be SUMMER again!

2 comments:

SH said...

Lana!!

I look forward to the time we can catch up and have a beer. If you would like to get into letter writing I would be more than game, I can give you my new address once I get it. Unfortunately, with my new job it looks like I won't be back in Canada for another 8 months or so, which means I won't be home for the Christmasness :(...such is life. I love you and miss you too. Tell everyone I say hi!!!

S x

Anonymous said...

LanBam...im happy to see you blogging again. this is a very pretty photo flower. since youre talking about letter writing do send me your address too, and i shall send you mine as well. im really really really sick right now, and i really felt like i was dying as of yesterday and the day before.im not sure what i have,today im getting my blood taken to find out.ive caught some virus that entered through my EYE.i wont trouble you with any more details,i just wanted you to know so you can put some good energy out there for me. i hope im ok by the end of this week,if not im going to take my own life,or im really going to want to. i hope you are well,and you never feel the way i do..
i love you my Boling.
yours truly,
rohini

just checked my temperature, and its at 102.something something...ugh story of my miserable existence