Hi Everyone! (If anyone still reads this other than my few, awesome, dedicated fans...)
I am on the road to Winnipeg right now with three awesome girls to do tech for their fringe show: Tale of a T-Shirt. If anyone lives in Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver they can go see the show at the appropriate fringe festivals. It's political, it's wacky, it's hilarious...
So another journey, another forgotten camera connector, another week without photos... But I promise I will take some cool ones on this adventure! Stay tuned for some great film shots as well... Is there anything cool in Winnipeg that I should check out? Anything I should stay away from? I don't know yet, but I aim to find out.
ALSO - all my long distance friends should check out the SuperStack website (www.superstackmusic.com) to check for upcoming concert tour dates in your towns! I'll get to see Brian in Winnipeg on Thursday, but then they are taking off on a international tour of Canada and the US for almost 4 months.
Just thought I would catch you all up.... stay tuned for more and I hope you're all having an amazing summer!
Love Lana
2 comments:
So you've turned tech too?
I miss you and hope your well.
Scotty!
I hate Winnipeg but expect that you will sway my opinion slightly. Enjoy (and listen)!
Post a Comment