light captures by lana
Bo.bo.no! What an incredible post! I love it! Oh BO, Oh Canada, Oh Sushi, Oh Calcutta?!When I saw the logo for the Winnipeg Golden Eye's, my first reaction was "what?!" and then I read YOUR reaction! And then I couldnt stop laughing...Friendly traveller sure looks friendly. ; )Thank you for this rather wonderful and long post. And you're building quite a collection of flower photos, I'm impressed! I love you my LanBam!Keep clicking away and showing us your awesome photography! Did I mention how much I love long posts?Luff,Your Bo-ling.PS: the grafitti and murals are tres cool.
Sounds like your having an amazing time!It's always so nice to hear from you. I will try and put up a post soon.Hope your well sweetheart.S x
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Bo.bo.no! What an incredible post! I love it! Oh BO, Oh Canada, Oh Sushi, Oh Calcutta?!
When I saw the logo for the Winnipeg Golden Eye's, my first reaction was "what?!" and then I read YOUR reaction! And then I couldnt stop laughing...
Friendly traveller sure looks friendly. ; )
Thank you for this rather wonderful and long post.
And you're building quite a collection of flower photos, I'm impressed!
I love you my LanBam!Keep clicking away and showing us your awesome photography! Did I mention how much I love long posts?
Luff,
Your Bo-ling.
PS: the grafitti and murals are tres cool.
Sounds like your having an amazing time!
It's always so nice to hear from you. I will try and put up a post soon.
Hope your well sweetheart.
S x
Post a Comment