Ohm-ie ohm-my!
I actually have a lot of good shots piling up of my adventures as of late. It seems like I am on a train that is carrying me and deciding my destination, but I am quite content to be riding it, looking out the window and taking stops along to way.
I have a lot to show, and I'm going to try to weed out my best shots to make a little wild salad for your viewing pleasure.
I have graduated from 5 years at York University!!! I now have a Bachelor of Fine Arts (with Honors!) in Theatre Production and a Certificate in Community Arts Practice. Add that to my certificate in Performing Arts from Sheridan College and I'm set for some fun.
I have just left my home of Toronto, of which I have spent the past 6 years living. (With exception of most of my summers: 2 in London, 1 in Collingwood, 1 on the road between cottages and Winnipeg, 1 in India/Nepal/&Thailand, and that takes me to the summer in which I am currently residing.) I have moved all my belonging to my mum's house in London and so far have not spend very much time here, but just enough to get a taste of what I love so much about this town, and also the things that inspire me to want to give back to it. Everything in London, for me, comes back to the river. I guess I too, had to come back to the river...
I also just spend the most magical week in the woods with a group that calls themselves "Ohmies" and I met fairies and wizards and mermaids as the moon waned and the sun waxed in the forests of my homeland. I cannot communicate these experiences on this medium, but hopefully some of my pictures will give you a peek. After all, we are living in a world of ephemeral memories...
So join me in the time coming to observe some of the wonders of my world.
And remember, we are all reflections of the same radiant light...
2 comments:
Wonderful !
You are a true Omie at heart and a Fantastical Goddess to me.
Our light shines ever brighter knowing you are a part of it Lana.
Your Lunar Wizard
You should write more often. You're good at it!
Post a Comment