Hot off the press, folks! This is my last weekend in BC! What a beautiful world this is! So much to photograph that is so big and so tiny! Mountains to lichen to clouds to barnacles... We'll see how long it takes me to come back here. I have been so lucky to see some amazing things while traveling here, and I have some amazing friends that I have lost to this land.
6 comments:
Great pics Honey ... Looking forward to your return.
Very well done Lana - Pictures are AMAZING... come to Toronto.
S
I like the one with the piggies!
Beautiful pictures! Some of your best!
love 'em! love 'em! love 'em!
i miss canada so much, you cannot even know.
im completely crazy about your perspective shots. rent60 is right-some of your best pictures!
Lovely photos. Really. Its always so great to see pictures of you, Lana! You're something special. Love, David
Post a Comment