light captures by lana
compensation
is there trouble at home, birthday?
what? why do you say that?
the rollercoaster. It seems to represent some sort of struggle.
a tangle of strugglesof forcesstruggles of forcesand when it ends, you're right back where you started
it's funny you should put it that way...I didn't feel that way when I posted it, but I kind of do now...
and there is people enjoying themselves riding upon your tormented soul, but they pay you money.top gun
and after you're off you can buy a picture of yourself and your buddy with your hair swept back making car-accident faces for $20
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.»
Post a Comment
9 comments:
compensation
is there trouble at home, birthday?
what? why do you say that?
the rollercoaster. It seems to represent some sort of struggle.
a tangle of struggles
of forces
struggles of forces
and when it ends, you're right back where you started
it's funny you should put it that way...
I didn't feel that way when I posted it, but I kind of do now...
and there is people enjoying themselves riding upon your tormented soul, but they pay you money.
top gun
and after you're off you can buy a picture of yourself and your buddy with your hair swept back making car-accident faces for $20
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment